Efficient and high quality LED Panels
Quality that lasts!
Why this is a premium quality panel!
The optics and light distribution
- Patented sophisticated PMMA-LPG optics diffusers that consist out of different layers with a very high light transmission. This provides a perfectly smooth 120° light distribution.
- The optical diffuser layers are the best in its range, will not show any visible discoloration during the years and passed the IEC 60695-2-12:2000 glow wire flammability test. (in contrary to a lot of competitive panels that will turn yellow and are not fire resistant)
- Extra strong outer layer, that doesn’t damage quickly
- UGR: unified glare rating – in offices this has to be max 19! Our optical team managed to develop a panel with a UGR <16. From corner to corner a perfect light distribution. No hotspots!
Lifetime vs Light output
- It is a fact that by the use of every optics layer, the light output gets reduced as PMMA has a light transmittance of about 93%. So it is clear that how lower the UGR, the less light comes from the fixture.
- Although the extremely low UGR, this premium panel provides the highest efficacy in market today >125 lm/w and a lifetime of 50.000 hours L90B50
- The premium quality LEDs have as SDCM <3 and CRI>80 (on private label request we can deliver CRI >90)
- The panel provides options for emergency lighting
Material & Constructive features
- The Frame: Heavy anodised aluminium frame, seamless welding and grinding process contribute to a long lifetime and excellent heat management of the LED fixture.
- Extra thin elegant design, <10mm thickness, although it is very thin and lightweight for the ceiling, the fixture feels robust and of good quality.
- The fixture has a strong stable aluminium backplate, using solid screws instead of blind rivets (that often break easily).
- The panel has an ENEC approved strain relief.
- The panel can be recessed, suspended and surface mounted, using a separate surface mounting frame or suspension kit.
- Flicker free: several different options for both driver and connector/plugs upon request.
- Compliant to RoHS 2
- According to customer requirements, the standard stock in our EU-warehouse is packed per 2 pieces in an outer carton (on request of many installers who wanted to reduce the cardboard waste and work by 50%)
- Can be private labelled / customized according to your wish
- ENEC (every driver, plug and fixture combinations are tested according ENEC by independent test institute)
- UL and other approvals on request
- TP(a) approved
Download SGS TPA certificateDownload ENEC certificate
- 5 years of warranty
"Our goal is to become the most innovative, premium private label LED panel manufacturer of the world with the best cost performance ratio."
Get in touch